Sunday 6 March 2016

Flights of Fantasy 2016

http://www.alexalovesbooks.com/2015/12/flights-of-fantasy-reading-challenge.html

Flights of Fantasy 2016 is hosted by Alexa and Rachel and I'm so happy to participate again this year. I participated last year and I'm participating again this year (this post was written in January, but never posted hence why it's so late). 

Number of Fantasies:
I'm going for a total of 22 fantasy books this year. I've listed below all the books/series I would like to read but we'll see how that goes! As long as I can read at least 20 fantasy books, I'll be happy!

Fantasy Standalones/First book in series:
  • Soundless
  • Truthwitch 
  • Seraphina 
  • Uprooted
  • Frostfire
  • The Queen of the Tearling
  • Ruin and Rising (I've read the first two in this series already)
  • Glass Sword (adding this here as I've read Red Queen already!)
Fantasy Series to Read:
  • A Darker Shade of Magic
  • A Court of Thorns and Roses
  • Snow Like Ashes 
  • The Winner's Curse
  • Six of Crows
  • The Kiss of Deception
How many I've read so far:
  • Shadow and Bone
  • Siege and Storm
For some reason, I feel like I've read more than I thought but that could be because I have The Kiss of Deception and Ruin and Rising that I'm reading at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment