Friday 1 May 2015

5/12

April has been quite a busy month for me and I think it's only going to get busier with May coming up. As mentioned in my March look back (which I posted extremely late), I actually repainted my room at the beginning of April which I am totally in love with. It's so much more grown up and pretty! Plus with clearing out my room in the process, I cleared a shelf so I can have more books, woohoo!

May is going to be busy for me as I have 2 exams and two assignment deadlines, although one of the assignments is a portfolio of four pieces of work! So far I haven't started any of my assignments and I'm really struggling to revise for my exams as I feel that my course is a bit flimsy in comparison to other subjects such as Science or Math.

This month I read a total of 5 books which, in comparison to March when I read 10 books, is a little disappointing but I know that it's because this month has been fairly busy what with University coming to end meaning deadlines and exams coming up! Two of my favourite books that I read this month was The Start of Me and You and Ugly Love. I read both of these in a day each which is a bit crazy, I surprised myself if I'm honest! I also completed the Ruby Red trilogy. My reading goal for April was 6 books so I was almost there. I'm reading The Great Gatsby at the moment but I think it's dragged me into a reading slump..


My reading goal for this month is 4 books. It's low but it's because I have exams and deadlines so I'm not too bothered about only reading 4 books in May! In my March look back, I said I wanted to read some Fantasy books for the Flights of Fantasy challenge however that never happened, so hopefully once I've finished my exams, I can really throw myself into reading some Fantasy!

This month I'm hoping to get some more posts written and published, more than likely this will be done after my exams, although I have a lot of reviews to get through! Hope you all have a lovely May!

No comments:

Post a Comment