Tuesday 3 March 2015

Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature over at The Broke and The Bookish!

 This week for Top Ten Tuesday, the topic is Ten Books You Would Classify As ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOKS from the past 3 years.

Considering I only started picking up reading again in April/May last year, I've had quite a few books firmly cement themselves in my favourite list since then, so because of this you will be seeing only my top 10 favourites from the past year!

Over the past year, I've read quite a lot of contemporary YA books, however the Mara Dyer trilogy and Lunar Chronicles are also up there - Cinder is a book I really enjoyed! I would've included the other books in both the trilogy and series but didn't want to use up all the books in the series on this top 10, so therefore thought I'd just include the first books! 

I really cannot recommend these books enough, particularly Cinder and Anna and the French Kiss. These two are definitely within my top 10 books of all time!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome list! The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, Cinder, and Anna and the French Kiss are such awesome books! I love those series. :) I haven't read any of the others, though I've been meaning to read The Distance Between Us. I love your blog-I'm a new follower! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, right? I love them too - will be especially sad when The Lunar Chronicles ends later this year though :( Ahh, definitely try out the others - I really enjoyed The Distance Between Us so I hope you like it too! Aw thank you so much, I appreciate it! :D

      Delete