Wednesday 28 January 2015

Small Announcement!

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to make a quick announcement that the name of this blog has changed to alittlesomethingbookish!

It's not so much that I didn't like apapertown but it's just that when on twitter/tumblr/instagram, the name had been taken, so therefore I thought I'd change it. If you'd like to follow me on any other platforms, you can catch me at...

Twitter: @alittlesbookish (had to miss out the something, darn limited characters!)
Tumblr: alittlesomethingbookish.tumblr.com
Instagram: alittlesomethingbookish
Email: apapertown@hotmail.com

Please note that I haven't changed my email as I feel that it would be a lot more hassle to change all the accounts connected to it, plus it's fairly easy to remember!

Also, if you were following me on bloglovin, as I changed my blog name, I lost all my followers on there so I'd really appreciate it if you'd be able to follow me again. Just click here to follow again! :)

Here's to more bookish times!

No comments:

Post a Comment