Monday 1 December 2014

Bye November, Hello December!


If you read my November update post, you'll know that lately I've been quite busy with University and assignments - I had three in for the same day so I haven't really read too much this month! I'm just waiting to get my last deadline (5th December) out of the way and then I'm going to be reading as much as possible, even though I do actually have 2 essays in for a few weeks after the Christmas break! Also, this month I finally started my Christmas shopping! It hasn't gone too well, I'm still stuck on what to buy people, especially Myles, my boyfriend, however I think I'm finally getting there!
This month I read a total of 5 books, those being...Christmas with Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher, The Rain by Virginia Bergin, The Hunger Games: Mockingly by Suzanne Collins, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin and Solitaire by Alice Oseman.

I feel like this is pretty successful for me after looking back at previous months reading, so I'm really happy that I've read 5 books throughout November! I'm hoping to read above this in December - I have too really if I want to beat my Good Reads goal for this year! I must mention that I am currently reading Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell and Thirty-Thre and a Half Shenanigans by Denise Grover Swank!


I know I love to see people's TBR lists for the month, so here's mine! I've noticed that I don't tend to stick to mine very much as I'm starting to find that I pick books I want to read next based on what mood I'm in (unless it's a series), but hey ho! Here's my TBR list for December!
2) Let's Get Lost|Adi Alsaid
3) A Mad, Wicked Folly|Sharon Biggs Waller
4) The Great Gatsby|F. Scott Fitzgerald
5) The Evolution of Mara Dyer|Michelle Hodkin
6) Siege and Storm|Leigh Bardugo
7) Code Name Verity|Elizabeth Wein

That's 7 books on my list to read this month. It's certainly doable, although I am kinda hoping that I read more than this number..we'll see! 

As said in my last post, I will be uploading my reviews of books I've read since...August, oh dear. It will be soon! As also said, I've got one more deadline to get out of the way, and then I am free to get back into blogging and reading more, yay! Anyway, how was your November? Are you excited for Christmas? I really cannot wait, although I am stressing a bit over Christmas presents and what to buy for people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment