Tuesday 29 July 2014

Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme featured over at The Broke and the Bookish.

This weeks Top Ten Tuesday is Ten Authors I Own the Most Books From. I may have to shorten this one down, as although I really enjoy reading and owning books, I actually don't have that many, surprisingly, with most of the authors below, I actually own 2-3 of their books, so in a way I feel like I'm cheating!

So, in no particular order

1. J K Rowling
2. John Green
3. Stephanie Perkins
4. Leigh Bardugo
5. Suzanne Collins
6. Rainbow Rowell
7. Emmy Laybourne
8. Veronica Roth
9. Cathy Cassidy

I couldn't manage 10 I'm afraid! However I did manage to list 9 authors that I own more than one book by! 


Do you own any books by any of the authors above? Are there any authors that you would recommend I check out?

2 comments:

  1. There are some awesome authors on this list! JK Rowling and Leigh Bardugo are also on mine.

    New Bloglovin' follower!
    Marie
    http://mariethebooklover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Marie! Just had a look at your list - so many Leigh Bardugo! I'm yet to start the second book (I've got an ever growing TBR list) but am hoping to read it soon! Thanks! :)

      Delete