Tuesday 10 June 2014

Top Ten Books I've Read This Year..So Far


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme featured over at The Broke and the Bookish.

Top Ten Books That I've Read This Year…So Far


So according to my Good Reads, I've only read 7 books this year (oopsie!). So I'm afraid that you're going to get 5 of my top reads from those 7. To compensate for the other 5, I'll tell you which books I'm looking forward to reading which is made up of those that have been released/are yet to be released!

Top 5 Books I've Read This Year…So Far
  1. Eleanor and Park
  2. We Were Liars
  3. Anna and the French Kiss
  4. Since You've Been Gone - (currently reading but totally in my top 5!)
  5. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

Top 5 Books I Want To Read This Year

  1. To All the Boys I've Loved Before
  2. Landline
  3. Throne of Glass 
  4. Isla and the Happily Ever After
  5. Fangirl

There are so many other books that I want to read, but obviously haven't listed! Also, I know my list of top 5 books read so far is short, but I really haven't read as much as I should've between January-May, but I feel like since starting this blog, it's really helping me to get back into the swing of reading again. Hopefully by the next time this Top 10 comes up, I'll have loads to choose from!

What are your top 10 books you've read so far? What books are you looking forward to reading?


Quick note - Just want to say I'll be a bit absent this month. I've got a few exams through out (my first one out of 3 was yesterday!) but I'm also starting a new job towards the end of this month! 

2 comments:

  1. I loved Anna and the French Kiss, Since You've Been Gone and The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight! YAYYYY for awesome contemporaries :)

    I've read three of the books on your TBR and they're all favorites for me. And the two I haven't read (Landline and Isla) are sure to be favorites, too! You've got some great books coming up this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great, aren't they? A definite yay!

      That's brilliant to hear, as it means that I'll enjoy them, plus it's made me even more excited to read them now! Yes, can't wait for those two to come out!

      Delete