Friday 13 June 2014

How I Organise...


Hi everyone! So you may or may not have seen my tweets the other day, but I have an announcement! I have decided to start doing a mini feature on my blog every week for the next 10 weeks called How I Organise…! I'm a complete organisation/planning lover, plus I'm really starting to make an effort to become even more organised! I'm really excited to start this mini feature, as I feel that it'll give my blog a little bit more to it rather than just book reviews. And hey, if you want to get involved, please do, just don't forget to add you link to the comments on a post!

I think this feature will be really fun, and I'm hoping that it will help provide some tips to those of you who may feel that you need to be just that little bit more organised, whether it be with your books, or your blog, or even your daily life! I'll be posting How I Organise.. every Friday. I would've placed it more in the middle of the week, but I know there's meme's through out the week, such as Top Ten Tuesday and Waiting on Wednesday, and I wanted to have a few reviews and other posts between the memes and things!

So there we go! That's my small announcement. I'm really excited and can"t wait to get started on this! My first post will be coming up next week, so keep an eye out!


Ps. What do you think of the new blog background? I'm going to be carrying out some minor tweaking over the next couple of weeks, so you may or may not notice some minor changes going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment